Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Say Anything

Words: what incredible beauty and meaning they can hold.  They are the truest form of expression born out of the very core of who we are.

The simplest groupings of letters can hold such power: they can inspire, evoke laughter, bring tears to our eyes, and become lost in emotion.  They can fail us at times: when there simply seems to be none worthy of what we may feel.  They can also be a source of strength when we have nothing else left. They can be given, and they can be received.  They can change the world, and they can bring about change within ourselves.  Words and the feelings they evoke do not merely die, but live on forever long after they have been shared.  At their very purest form, words can be an irreplaceable gift to each of us.

Think of words that you share every day.  Do you realize the impact and weight of each of those words?  What words and conversations are still living within you?

I spend a lot of time reflecting on words: the words of myself and the words that have been shared with me by the dear people in my life.  Little do they know just how much their words mean to me.  Little do they know how much of what they say lives deep within me: giving me hope, assurance, and strength.  I only hope I have shared words of goodness and love, just as I have been so generously gifted by those in my life.


The Lasting Power of Words
My dear friend, Stephanie, understands just how powerful words are to each and every one of us.  She has built her life upon words and helps them live on forever.  She lives so very passionately, and I am so incredibly lucky to have her in my life.  Her sassy personality, genuine love for life, and words of honesty have all impacted my life so beautifully. Stephanie created and owns a business called, Say Anything... Jewelry by Stephanie Wilde.  She has dedicated her life to hand stamping beautiful, one of a kind pieces of jewelry rooted in personal meaning: different and unique to every person whose words kiss each special piece.

I am so greatly humbled by the generosity of Stephanie and to be a part of her creativity.  Several months ago we came together, collaborating on a one of a kind Breathe Bravely line that would be exclusively made by Say Anything.  What is even more incredible?  40% of all proceeds from the Breathe Bravely line will go directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  Each piece is hand stamped and created just for you: no two the same.  How amazing.

Each piece has the words "Breathe Bravely" and the symbol of the arrow.  Why the arrow?
The arrow symbolizes my journey with Cystic Fibrosis:
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.  So when life is dragging you back 
with difficulties, it means it that it's going to launch you into something great, 
so just focus, and keep aiming." -unknown. 


What a gift Stephanie has given me.  Because of her, the two simple words, "Breathe Bravely," will live on forever while giving each of us another chance at tomorrow.

Order yours, wear it proudly, and breathe bravely for every person impacted by Cystic Fibrosis. Love to you all.


What words would represent your life's journey at this moment?


Click on the heading to view and order the Breathe Bravely Line:










The deepest gratitude to my beautiful friend, Stephanie.  Please take a moment and look at her beautiful works, and how she keeps words alive: Say Anything... Jewelry by Stephanie Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment