Saturday, January 25, 2020

Realizing Hope: All That Matters Now (Day 22)

Continued from previous post....

This is hope realized in its own unique way. It may not be the way I imagined, but it's beautiful in its own realized way. This is three weeks of hope born of a life-giving opportunity called, "Trikafta."

This body, breath, and voice feel foreign to me. My lungs feel hollow and my support strangely exhausted as if it doesn't have the strength to sustain the voice these lungs once carried. I'm reminded during this journey that we are never done growing into ourselves. And it's in those moments of trying growth we find the beauty we seek living within every breath. I will hold hope-filled gratitude within these lungs while learning again how to set that beautiful breath to the song that lives upon my heart. All that matters now is where I go from here. Love to you all.               



"All That Matters Now" from Finding Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment