Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 2 - Breathe Bravely Challenge


Finding beauty in every breath. 

Teaching has brought so much beauty to my life in so many forms, but most of all by the meaningful relationships that have formed through a love of music. 



I am so grateful for the teachers that have impacted me so greatly, the students that have filled me with so much joy, and my colleagues who have become such a significant part of my life. It's hard for me to even fathom the possibility of losing it all just a few short months ago because of CF. I am so truly grateful for the beauty in every breath.  Love to you all. 



Our lives are surrounded by those who help make every breath beautiful.  
Take a look around.






Become a part of the Breathe Bravely 60 day challenge. 
Take a moment every day and capture the beauty that fills every breath.

1. Capture a beautiful moment every day for 60 days.
2. Each day share your picture with us: 
          Facebook - Ashley Ballou-Bonnema
          Instagram - breathe.bravely
          Twitter - @breathebravely
3. Add the hashtag #breathebravely60 to your post and tag Breathe Bravely in your photo! 

1 comment: