Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 6 - Breathe Bravely Challenge


Finding the beauty in every breath.

A rainbow of beautifully colored pills bookend each one of my days: each one responsible for helping fight the battle against CF. Depending on the status of the skies, whether we are fighting a raging storm or just enduring a beautiful spring rain, the number of pills and vitamins can range from the 45-55 per day.  



No matter how much I may dread this part of my day, I know that this beautiful rainbow of pills helps give me a chance of making beautiful memories and being with the people I love: it gives me another day to just breathe. Without them I may not have weathered the storms of CF or learned to merely dance amongst the gentle rains. And for that I am so truly thankful. Love to you all. 


What rainbow brightens your life?









Become a part of the Breathe Bravely 60 day challenge. 
Take a moment every day and capture the beauty that fills every breath.

1. Capture a beautiful moment every day for 60 days.
2. Each day share your picture with us: 
          Facebook - Ashley Ballou-Bonnema
          Instagram - breathe.bravely
          Twitter - @breathebravely

3. Add the hashtag #breathebravely60 to your post and tag Breathe Bravely in your photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment