Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 28 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

I strongly believe that you can see the beauty in anything, it's merely finding a way and choosing to believe. Some things might be more difficult to see, but the beauty is there, I promise. Or sometimes, you have to create it. 
Each morning, I dread taking the cocktail of pills that awaits me, but I know each one works to keep me alive for another day. But sometimes it seems to take everything I have to swallow that handful of rainbow colored capsules: their presence lingering long after they've vanished from sight. Where's the beauty in that you ask? Well, yes, it's in the fact that they help keep me alive, but it's also in the five year old me who has found flavored milk  from a local dairy to accompany my morning routine.

Yes, that's right, flavored milk: cotton candy, banana, orange, chocolate. I hate to say I almost enjoy my morning routine of pill taking. Ok, I wont go that far, but it makes it tolerable! The thick milk and flavor hide the taste and texture of each pill leaving me to focus on the beauty that each pill truly provides. Love to you all.


Beauty: find it, create it, see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment