Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 23 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding beauty in every breath.

Yes, I admit it: I was a cheerleader. I know, you're in disbelief. I'll be the first one to say it wasn't exactly my life's calling. Or was it? We all are in need of a cheerleader, someone to fight for us, to cheer us on in the hardest of times, to help us come back from defeat, to remind us of our greatest gifts, and to believe in us. It's amazing how the most simple and honest words can produce such change and empower. 
2002
I am so humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude for the incredible cheerleaders that I have in my life. I can only hope to reflect that kindness and continue to pass it on. I am so truly grateful to everyone who has influenced my life and continues to impact my journey in such a positive and supportive way. I am nothing without the people who have believed in me, pushed me to see beyond myself and my fears, and unrelentingly cheered me on through the best and most difficult of moments. It's a humbling place to be when you realize your very life itself wouldn't be possible without the army of cheering people who stand beside you through everything: that every breath you've been given is a true gift from others' selfless fighting. I only hope I can support and encourage every person I encounter the way I've so graciously been shown by the wonderful people that fill my life. Love to you all.


Get me my pom poms, I have some cheering to do. 

Be someone's cheerleader today.


No comments:

Post a Comment