Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 27 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

This time of year is bursting with beauty. The desolation and bareness of winter has been replaced and clothed with vibrant life and magnificent color.  Everything has been reawakened: it all seems so alive. 
This spring the sky seems bluer, the sun seems brighter, the grass seems greener, the song of the birds seems louder, and the flowers seem to be exploding with more splendor than I have ever experienced. Everywhere I look I am left speechless at life's beauty. As the sunlight casts itself upon my cheeks I cannot help but be overcome with the deepest gratitude for life. I take a breath and feel the warmed air course through my lungs. There is no greater feeling. And for that, I am truly grateful.  Love to you all.

Step outside and soak up all the beauty of life that surrounds you. The world is alive and thriving all around: breathe it all in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment