Sunday, April 5, 2015

Day 5 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding beauty in every breath.

As the first glimpses of light crest upon the horizon, there is a renewed hope. The sun's rays permeate through every ounce of darkness, instilling peace and contentment within. 

There's something about this Easter that seems a bit different to me. I reflect upon my own journey's darkness these past few months: its pain, its heartache, its realities, the tears I've shed. But through the heartache all I can see is the light of a new dawn squelching out night's darkness: bursting forth with new potential and drenching the earth with its vibrant beauty. 


I can feel the warmth of each ray embrace me, renewing me and reassuring me of all the beauty today holds and the promise of tomorrow: infusing every breath with hope. I tend not to write openly about the faith I carry, but instead hope it is reflected in not only my silence, but the way in which I live my life: rooted in empathy, love, gratitude, and the belief that the sun always rises with beautiful new possibility. Love to you all this Easter.

Be embraced by the dawn's renewing beauty. 








Become a part of the Breathe Bravely 60 day challenge. 
Take a moment every day and capture the beauty that fills every breath.

1. Capture a beautiful moment every day for 60 days.
2. Each day share your picture with us: 
          Facebook - Ashley Ballou-Bonnema
          Instagram - breathe.bravely
          Twitter - @breathebravely

3. Add the hashtag #breathebravely60 to your post and tag Breathe Bravely in your photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment