Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 32 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

The beauty of life is in the unexpected. Every moment, person, experience, heartache, and joy have led each of us to this very moment in our lives: it has precisely shaped us into who we are. 

If life went according to our very own plans would we truly be happy? No, I don't believe so. I think the truest most genuine happiness comes from the gratitude of living in every unexpected moment as who we are meant to be. Who are we? A reflection of the people that pour themselves into us, believe in us, and renew our souls with goodness and hope making us want to be better.  Stop and take a look at your reflection. What people are reflected in who you are and the life you live? 

When I think of the people in my life that have poured themselves into me, I can't help but well with emotion. There are no words that will ever convey just how thankful I am for each of them. The only thing I can do is live my life reflecting and sharing the goodness they've poured so generously into me: the real me. I want to be the most genuine and honest reflection of the amazing unexpected moments that have filled me life thus far. Yes, CF is part of the unexpected part of my life as well, but I will graciously take every breath it is willing to give me. It, too is what makes me who I am. I have found happiness in learning I cannot control life the way I want it to, but by being grateful for every beautiful breath I am given and each unexpected moment: each is truly a gift. Love to you all.

When you are amidst the unexpected moments of life, capture it and breathe in its beauty. After all, it's your unique beautiful unexpected journey.  

Join us for the second part of the Breathe Bravely 60 Day Challenge! 
Already being a rock star at it? Invite someone to join in and share the beauty in every breath for the month of May!

How to become a part of the Breathe Bravely 60 day challenge. 
Take a moment every day and capture the beauty that fills every breath.

1. Capture a beautiful moment every day. 
2. Each day share your picture with us: 
          Facebook - Ashley Ballou-Bonnema
          Instagram - breathe.bravely
          Twitter - @breathebravely
3. Add the hashtag #breathebravely60 to your post and tag Breathe Bravely in your photo!





No comments:

Post a Comment