Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 59 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

I close my eyes for a moment to try and keep the tears from falling, that somehow I can keep these subtle tears from turning into the "ugly cry." I take a breath hoping that it will remain smooth, calm, and steady. My hand moves towards my mouth, touching my fingers to my lips as to hold in any overwhelming emotion. For once I begin down such a path, it's hard for me to regain my composure. 
 
When I look at my life not only am I overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounds every breath, but by the generosity I have been shown by the incredible people that fill my life. I simply have no words for the amazing generosity and kindness I have been shown. My heart is filled with the sincerest love and gratitude for each of you. My greatest wish is for you each to see how much your goodness has impacted my life, how each of you is the beauty on which every breath I take is built. I hope that I may so live a life worthy of the graciousness you have each shared with me: that I may so impact a single life the way you have impacted mine. Love to you all.

FIGHT CF –

Walk with us. 9 a.m. Spencer Park. Team Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment