Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 57 - Breathe Bravely Challenge



Finding the beauty in every breath.

I shall not merely tell you my dreams, but show you and make you a living breathing part of them. 

There's no lie that CF has affected my dreams, the pursuit of them, and my ability to see them through. There's no lie that CF has forced my dreams to change. But little did I know that they would transform into something greater than I could originally envision. CF has made me more determined, more tenacious, and more accountable to my dreams. My dedication is the simplest, yet greatest thing that I can share of my self: I am only as strong as the word I give and the actions I execute.  If I say I am going to do it, I am going to do it. Never will CF stop me from realizing my dreams and pursing them in whatever way I can.  

The most incredible thing, however, is the realization that none of my dreams would come to fruition if it weren't for the amazing people my life is composed of. Without each of you, no dream is possible. Without your kindness, support, and endless grace my dreams would simply live in my heart and head, but not come to be by my hands. They'd just be words without life. Thanks to each of you they are living, breathing, and flourishing. Thanks to you my words and dreams have wings and are able to take flight. 

An incredible gift to come into my life is an amazing woman who has showed me what it means to live with purpose: not to just tell of your dreams but to live them passionately. Stephanie, an incredible visionary for Say Anything Jewelry is passionate about creating lasting memories through her impactful business. 

Graciously Stephanie created a custom Breathe Bravely jewelry line where 40% of proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I am so very grateful. I am excited to share the new pieces added to the Breathe Bravely line today. Remember, each is hand made and as unique and beautiful as you.  Click on the link to view and order your piece: Exclusive Breathe Bravely Jewelry. Love to you all.


Fight CF -


Order your custom Breathe Bravely Jewelry today!


No comments:

Post a Comment