Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 45 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

The course of my life can be summed up in the exact person I am at this very moment: an ever changing reflection of the beauty that fills every breath and the endless goodness that permeates my life. I often find myself looking back on any moment in my given day and can retrace its evolution back to an original event that sparked it all into existence. I am always so humbled when I think about the events of my life, the people, and how they all come to existence based upon the a single moment in time. What leaves me with such gratitude is how I know that every one of those moments will greatly influence the rest of my life. 

I look back at my life, especially this past year, and am incredibly humbled by the goodness that surrounds me. About nine months ago I was given one of the most thoughtful gifts. It started with a coffee date between friends and has grown into one of the most special relationships in my life.  I was gifted a special bottle of wine that was specially chosen and brought home from St. Helena, CA. How meaningful is that? The most incredible thing, however, is that this wine is named Haley Margaret after a beautiful woman who had CF. After losing her battle with CF, this amazing wine was created in her memory and a portion of the proceeds from every bottle goes to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. 


Because of the incredible people I am privileged to share my life with, today I got to visit Cairdean Winery where Haley Margaret resides and meet the owner who has a passion for CF.  I can't help but be taken aback by all the events that led to that very moment. The selfless gift, the friendships, the emails, the generosity, and lastly the love of a dear irreplaceable friend who proposed this very adventure and brought me to this moment. I look at all the incredible people that have given so much life to every breath I take. Life is most beautiful. Love to you all... 



PS - Have you ordered your Limited Edition Breathe Bravely Apparel, yet? Only 2 days left! Link and info are along the right side of the blog! Proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment