Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 36 - Breathe Bravely Challenge


Finding the beauty in every breath.

The most magnificent and honest beauty comes from the actions and gestures of those who silently support us, encourage us, and believe in the beauty of who we each are. They have dedicated themselves to bettering those around them and selflessly serving. 
Who are these irreplaceable people? All the amazing nurses in my life.

It's National Nurse's Day and this is for each one of those incredible people who have touched my life in so many ways.  The very life I have is because of each one of them: their tireless support, love, and tenacity. I have had the good fortune of having so many wonderful and memorable nurses over my lifetime thus far, and each one still is so very special to me. My life is so very rich because of the presence they have each had and the lasting impact they have cultivated in my life. They are my family. They've cried with me, they've celebrated with me, and they've fought beside me. For each of them I am so very grateful. Love to each one of you.



Hug a nurse today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment