Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 39 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

As I put on my graduation regalia, I keep wondering if this very moment is real. I keep thinking that at some moment I am going to realize it's a dream and wake up. 

But, wait. If it is a dream why can't it be real? Who ever said if you're dreaming it can't possibly be a reality? Is it still considered a dream if you're actually living it? I find myself trying to soak up every sound, sight, and moment so that if I wake I can still relive it in my memory as if it were completely true. 
But it is true. It is authentically real. This dream is my life: every morsel of undeserving good, every amazing relationship, and every unbelievable experience. Every breath that passes through my lips is real. 


If you know me, when often asked how I am, I often reply with the words, "Living the dream." You know what? 
I really am. 

Thank you to every single person who has made this amazing dream a reality I get to call life. Love to you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment