Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 37 - Breathe Bravely Challenge


Finding the beauty in every breath.

So today is marathon day. Ok, I am not running 26.2 miles, but it sure feels like the last two years I've been training for such a monumental event. The road has not been steady, easy, nor straight to get here, but the finish line is in sight. 
Much of the day has been spent holding back tears and keeping myself from being overcome by emotion. It's partially disbelief that I've actually made it here when all odds were against me, but mostly it's the overwhelming thought of every person that has helped me get to this point. Each of them could have given up on me long ago, but they didn't. They didn't have to show me such grace, support, and encouragement, but they did. For each of them I will always be so truly grateful, and forever their imprint will be upon my life.  


Now, time to cross that finish line. Love to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment