Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 48 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

Bright, complex, sweet, dry, acidic, zesty, elegant, spicy, refreshing, flamboyant, earthy, tart, and intellectually satisfying. The list could go on and on. Yes, these are some of the endless descriptors of wine, but these also easily describe the vast diversity of beautiful people that I am lucky enough to have in my life: each their own rare vintage with specific characteristics but equally as significant. Best of all, however, they're always up for good and memorable moments. 

Upon returning home from our incredible trip to California, I sift through pictures and am again humbled by the abundant goodness that fills my life. But most of all I am filled with gratitude for the people whose footsteps not have only crossed my path, but have joined alongside my own. These incredible relationships are like that of a good wine: rare, and only getting better as the time passes. 

Grab a glass, find the people you love, and pour some wine. After all, wine is best when shared with the people you love. Fill your cup with the beauty that lies within every rare vintage that makes your life so incredible. Love to you all. 


Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment