Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 44 - Breathe Bravely Challenge

Finding the beauty in every breath.

To travel is to free the soul and give flight to curiosity. It awakens the mind and enriches the spirit that yearns for adventure and new possibility. It fills me with such life that cannot be pacified by any other means.

I had wondered if I’d ever step foot on a plane again. Would I ever get to experience one of the very things that fills me with such life, one of things I hunger for so desperately? There is so much yet I have to discover. There so much uncharted beauty left for me to explore. 


By the hands of some of the most incredible and selfless people in my life, I stepped onto a plane today and set out on a new adventure to breathe in the beauty of Napa Valley. This adventure is unlike any other: it’s more beautiful and meaningful than I could have ever imagined. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment