Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 31 - Clothed in Bravery

Every breath we are given is clothed in beauty. It is magnificently wrapped in goodness and is a true unique gift to every one of us. It is the very foundation for who we are: conceived of courage, bravery, love, passion, sorrow, and unique spirit.  

Today begins Cystic Fibrosis Awareness month. This month is dedicated not to giving CF itself a spotlight, but to shed light on the dreams, hopes, unique lives, and beautiful individuals impacted by Cystic Fibrosis. It is to give voice and strength to every beautiful breath effected by CF. It is to give hope for tomorrow. 

Never would I have imagined my own life as it is today: it is far more beautiful and meaningful than I could have ever imagined. My life is merely a reflection of the impactful relationships that make up every beautiful breath. Thank you for pouring yourselves into me, making your lives a part of my own. There are some incredible things underway that cause my heart to well with emotion and I cannot wait to share them all with you as they happen. They are only possible because of your endless selflessness, support, and love. Thank you with everything I am. 

The first big thing is....

The first release of the "Breathe Bravely Apparel Line." I am so excited about this and is something I've dreamed of for awhile. Much thought went into every piece that was chosen: fabric, color, logo. I hope it quickly becomes your favorite shirt, not only because they're super awesome (at least I think so), but because they have so much meaning behind them. I hope you wear it proudly and share how Breathe Bravely and CF have impacted your life.

What is most awesome about this? Proceeds from the sales directly benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. This apparel is a limited edition line so get your one of a kind piece today! (link is below)

What you need to know:

Click on this link to order your apparel: Breathe Bravely Apparel Line

* The Breathe Bravely Store will only be open from May 1- May 17. 
* Shirts can be shipped to you, or we will have your order available to pick up in-store or at the Great Strides Walk in Sioux Falls, SD May 30. Please let me or Dakota Lettering know. 
* Proceeds benefit The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Information about the designs:
    *The Women's T-Shirt has the full Breathe Bravely Logo. (multiple color printing)
    *Men's, Youth, and Women's Tank have a streamlined Breathe Bravely logo. (solid color printing). 
(scroll to the bottom of the webstore to see the designs)



Thank you all for being a part of this amazing life: you each are so truly special to me and I couldn't do any of this without you. Clothe every breath in beauty and bravery and share it with the world. Love to you all. 


A very special thank you to the people that made this possible. 




No comments:

Post a Comment